‘Tis the season to spread holiday cheer, but why not spread a little brand recognition with it too? The holidays are the perfect time to touch base with your current customers, introduce yourself to potential customers, and make sure your business is remembered during this busy season. Here are five reasons that you should consider sending out a holiday card for your business this year:
- It shows you care. Not all businesses care enough to take the time and effort to send out holiday cards to their client base. And a custom-designed card will show that you put in just a little extra to stand out amongst the clutter of holiday mail in their inbox.
- It shows you have personality. No matter what kind of business you own, customers want to feel connected to you. Have fun with the creativity and design of your card. Stay on brand, but show that you can have a little fun, after all… that’s what the holidays are about.
- You can showcase your latest achievements. The holidays are a perfect time to reflect on the past year and brag, in a humble way. Tell your clients or prospective clients about what you’ve been doing, any achievements you’ve had this year, and what you are looking forward to next year.
- You can market to new clients. This is a great time to reach out to the prospects you have long been seeking out. It provides a soft, but direct touch point without seeming like you are trying to solicit them. A beautifully-designed holiday card might be the great first impression you’ve been dying to make.
- You can check your database. Keeping your database up-to-date and accurate might seem like a daunting task for a small business, but it’s an important one. With a robust and complete database, you’ll be able to reach your customers for all of your sales, marketing, and accounting needs.
We are now offering custom-designed holiday cards and printing quotes for our clients!
Call us today at 559-456-3893 for a quote, or click here to request one online.